First Day of School Reminders!
Welcome back to Jefferson Elementary!
The first day of school is Tuesday, August 13, 2019. To those returning, please try to help new families who may need assistance or direction.
- School begins at 7:50am and dismisses at 2:35pm.
- There are no check outs allowed after 2pm each day. Parents must wait for the 2:35 bell.
- Lunch: Pre-Pay for lunches online by clicking HERE to go to the MySchoolBucks website (see more info about lunches below)
- Pre-K students MUST be checked in and out from classrooms each day. Pre-K parents may park along McKinley Street and walk students in to classrooms.
- Carpool riders: K-5th grade students may be dropped off/picked up in the circle drive in front of Jefferson. The carpool line forms on McKinley Street beginning at the Cammack Pool and extending toward Baker Park. Please do not try to cut line by entering from cross streets, please do not block cross streets or crosswalks, or try to make a left turn into the circle drive. It is important for the system to work that drivers pull ALL the way through to the end of the awnings to allow as many students to unload/load at one time as possible.
- Refrain from speeding and using your cell phone in Cammack Village. This is STRICTLY enforced by Cammack PD.
Bus Info: Questions about bus assignments? Call 501-447-4130 (note: not all students qualify for bus routes.)
Like us on Facebook: Jefferson Elementary - LIttle Rock
Also, please be mindful of our neighbors when parking near the school. Parking in front of driveways and crosswalks is prohibited. Please also be aware that the school zone is closely patrolled.